Accepted returns must be received within 30 days for exchange or refund.
You must contact us to obtain approval to return an item. Once your return is approved, we will provide you with your RMA (Return Merchandise Authrorization) number. If you return an item without contacting us or without following our instructions, your return will not be accepted.
- We do not refund delivery costs.
We are unable to accept the exchange or return of the following items for health and safety reasons:
Cosmetics & Beauty products
Perishable Goods & Food items
Personal Care Items
Underwear & socks
Tissues and serviettes
Cleaning (Anti bacterial wipes, sprays and cleaners, disposable gloves, etc)
Please note, where products are faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage or faulty must be submitted to Boutique Retailer Support via the contact form below within 3 days of receipt of the product. Failure to do so may result in your claim being denied.
- Our support team will review your claim and in the first instance, attempt to troubleshoot and resolve the issue for you without the need to return your product.
- Once we receive the product, our experienced technicians will assess it and determine how to best resolve the issue.
- Returns for faulty/damaged items must be returned to us for inspection/assessment for us to determine the refund amount.
- Please ensure that you read the manufacturers instructions carefully before using a product as improper use can sometimes result in the product becoming unfit for purpose.
We reserve the right to determine whether a product has major or minor problem and offer resolution & assistance in accordance with the ACCC consumer guarantee.
To lodge a return, please provide our team with the following information using the link at the bottom of this page:
- Description of product to be returned
- Reason for return
- Photos and/or videos of any faults or issues
- Expected outcome (exchange, replacement or refund)
We strongly advise returning your order with tracking as the product will remain your responsibility until it has been received at the address supplied by us.
As an online retailer, Boutique Retailer does not have physical retail stores where you can return your products. As such, it is important that you provide our team with as much information as possible (including photos and/or videos) to ensure your product issue can be diagnosed promptly, and so that we can resolve your issue.